What will the future bring … ? I don’t care much about amassing material wealth but, oh wow, my head is spinning just thinking of all the points on my bucket list…
The seven most important ones have been fulfilled already:
– travel the world and live abroad
– become a professional scuba diver
– spend lots of time underwater
– write a book about my life journey
– find my soul mate
– be truly myself
– be happy
But may I be greedy? There are quite a few more points on that list tickling my consciousness:
– write many books
– travel to all Pacific islands
– travel more of the world
– spend more time underwater
– see Galapagos
– learn to fly a plane
– jump out of a plane (preferably with a parachute)
– find a tiny house somewhere at the ocean
– escape the grind by keeping a low standard of living
– have less instead of more
– give a TED talk
– make a real difference
– never stop living life to the fullest
Lots to do then, looking ahead. And of course to not forget to enjoy the present with all my heart, too!
Brilliant Liam, go for it, I wish you every success!
Thanks :))) going to try my best to make it all happen. What about you? What’s your biggest dream?
Just trying to keep going Liam, having got Parkinson’s a few years back, I keep pushing on , doing a bit of backpacking etc. Would like to get my story into print. It may be helpful to others.
you will do it! i’m sure. i want one of the first copies of your book when the time comes xxx and keep on backpacking. travel keeps us alive 🙂
Thank you Liam