What will the future bring … ? I don’t care much about amassing material wealth but, oh wow, my head is spinning just thinking of all the points on my bucket list…
The seven most important ones have been fulfilled already:
– travel the world and live abroad
– become a professional scuba diver
– spend lots of time underwater
– write a book about my life journey
– find my soul mate – be truly myself
– be happy
But may I be greedy? There are quite a few more points on that list tickling my consciousness:
– write many books
– travel to all Pacific islands
– travel more of the world
– spend more time underwater
– see Galapagos
– learn to fly a plane
– jump out of a plane (preferably with a parachute)
– find a tiny house somewhere at the ocean
– escape the grind by keeping a low standard of living
– have less instead of more
– give a TED talk
– make a real difference
– never stop living life to the fullest
Lots to do then, looking ahead. And of course to not forget to enjoy the present with all my heart, too!
Just want to share this great review with you that fellow author Daisy White wrote about Paralian the other day.
Slowly but surely reviews are trickling in. I am humbled by some of them and immensely grateful for all of them. If you’ve finished reading the book already, it’ll be absolutely fantastic if you can leave a few words, lines and stars as well 😉😀
As an unknown author with a first book, most people aren’t even aware Paralian exists. Each review on any of the Amazons and/or on Goodreads helps and heightens the possibility of yet another potential reader becoming aware that this might be a worthy read to pick up.
Thanks Daisy (and thanks to all of you who already shared your thoughts and feelings as well)! Your feedback is invaluable. It’s the ultimate gratification to hear my readers are enjoying the journey 🙂 Additionally, seeing my book understood makes me as happy as a dolphin riding the crest of a wave!